Old 09-08-2011, 12:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gordon H[_3_] Gordon H[_3_] is offline

Default How bad is bad?

In message , Kathy
writes
"Gordon H" wrote

They seemed amazed to be told that I keep my car in the garage, so I
asked where else would I keep it!

Most people round here don't keep their cars in the garage because they
just can't get them in. Our estate was built in 1980, and cars have
got wider since then. My next-door neighbour did drive his into his
garage one day, but found he couldn't open the door wide enough to get
out.

I struggled with my Cavalier when I only had a 16' x 8' garage, but I
managed to reverse in and squeeze out of the door.

When I replaced it with a concrete garage I got a 20' x 10' and chose
the wider door option. I can get the Mondeo in easily with a work
bench at the rear and shelves on each side, plus a tumble dryer.

Did I mention the shredder, power washer, leaf blower?
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply