Old 11-08-2011, 01:07 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.home.lawn.garden,rec.birds

Default Huge wasp nest - help!

I'd be concerned about the house catching fire.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"David Combs"
wrote in message ...

Not that I'm about to try this, but my father, out in West
Texas, when there was a yellow-jacket nest up under the eves
of the house, would get a long pole, wire some newspapers
around
the end, light 'em, and with big flame going would quickly
stick it up under the next -- all the yellow-jackets would
fall down to the ground, and he'd stomp them dead.

And he'd do that in the middle of the day -- no waiting til
night or early morning.

David