Old 13-08-2011, 01:47 AM
Debbs Seattle Debbs Seattle is offline
Registered User

I too don't have directions for crossbow, but I also don't have the product in my arsenal. My sweetie does have it but I looked up product label info online and researched specific instructions for invasive blackberries and elderberry which I inherited in my new home that was a bank repo.

It instructed me to apply during active growing season - check.
It instructed me to dilute 2 oz per gallon for early season application
or 4 oz per gallon for established plants over 5 ft tall.
It was applied using a low pressure 1 gallon sprayer and I am expecting per online data to see initial signs of plant injury at about 24 hours. I am now searching for the answer on how long till plant viablility is totally interrupted.

Why does every forum, regardless of subject, always have that one user that thinks they are so much smarter than everyone else and have to give completely useless replies??? Probably, because everyone in thier life, including thier mother, father, spouse, children and one time friends won't even listen to them any longer - - - or maybe they are 900 pounds and can't even get out of bed anymore, so they post avitar pics of thier ideal self and spout off like idiots on the forums to waste time and cyberspace with thier bs. Just saying.........