Old 28-08-2011, 05:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Roger Tonkin Roger Tonkin is offline

Default Loganberries

Having spent the afternoon cutting out the fruiting shoots, I came to
tie in the new ones and was astounded at how prolific they've been.
Normally there are about 12 shoots per plant, about half of which put
put a few branches. This year, I've upwards of 20 shhots per plant, most
of which have put out several branches.

I now have a problem!

Do I cut out the shoots down to 10 (or less) and leave all the branches?

Remove some of the branches from each shoot?

Something else - given that I do not have the space to tie in
everything!

Ta!

--
Roger T