Old 10-09-2011, 06:57 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Gunner[_3_] Gunner[_3_] is offline

Default Organic Gardening in a Hotter, Drier World

I leave the wacky to you, it seems to be your forte.
However, do show me anywhere that Parenti is a anything more than a
writer, his bona fides read like he is a book writer.
http://www.christianparenti.com/bio/
Perhaps you have some other information to contradict this that you
wish to share?

As for “citations”, here is a few to skim through since I know you
don’t ever read much of what you cherry pick for your BS propaganda.
If you still pretend you need some more I will be visiting the PLU
Library here in a few weeks and will get you some of those as well.
However you will need to get either academic or paid access to those.
Do note these are not the dot coms fringe political editorial
references you always posting , so again, be cautious in your cherry
picking to support your propaganda without actually reading, like you
did recently with Mann, etc. . That pattern shows a proclivity
towards lying to support your political activism agenda.

http://deepblue.lib.umich.edu/bitstr...ant_thesis.pdf
http://spot.colorado.edu/~carpenh/Magkos.pdf
http://www.ajcn.org/content/90/3/680.full.pdf
http://water.columbia.edu/?id=Brazil&navid=Ceara
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/1.../hysj.51.1.157
http://iahs.info/hsj/495/hysj_49_05_0901.pdf
http://www.wamis.org/agm/meetings/emndp11/S4-Brazil.pdf
https://journals.uair.arizona.edu/in...ticle/.../1935
https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat...k/geos/br.html

Just for you billy boy, I will include a googly since you avoid
any .edu “citations”:
http://books.google.com/ebooks?id=zq4_AAAAYAAJ