Old 10-09-2011, 09:45 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Gunner[_3_] Gunner[_3_] is offline

Default Organic Gardening in a Hotter, Drier World

I really do not have the time today to wrestle the pig, but I promise
I will address your points if there really are any bird. The first
time I read I did not see any but still. Meantime go read some of
the references I gave billy below as well as Milpa & swidden
Understand you are talking about monoculture. Don't know where native
plants came in.

Still subsidies are subsidies regardless of who they go to. Get the
people a real job instead of giving them water, seed and money to
continue to screwing up the fragile eco system of this arid regions.