Old 11-09-2011, 03:20 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Gunner[_3_] Gunner[_3_] is offline

Default Organic Gardening in a Hotter, Drier World

On Sep 10, 1:02*pm, Billy wrote:

You think this is a nursing home link? really have you checked your
disability options on your computer? yours appear to be set wrong.

http://deepblue.lib.umich.edu/bitstr...ant_thesis.pdf

ASSESSING VULNERABILITY TO DROUGHT IN CEARÁ, NORTHEAST BRAZIL by
Simone Brant , A thesis submitted in partial fulfillment of the
requirements for the degree of Master of Science (Natural Resources
and Environment) University of Michigan, November 2007.

As for the CIA fact book, are you afraid of something? I used the
book for area studies long before I got into the business. Still if
you are afraid, you can go to some web encyclopedias and sift to get
the same basic info. It really is just a fact book. trust me I
worked for the government and I am here to help you.