Old 14-09-2011, 12:29 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Gunner[_3_] Gunner[_3_] is offline

Default Organic Gardening in a Hotter, Drier World

On Sep 10, 10:07*pm, "FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:
"Billy" wrote in message
As usual, gunny has lots of opinions, but no citations to back up his
wacky assertions.

Why bother reading him? *I can't remember him ever having written anything
about gardening and if he ever did, it wasn't memorable so as far as I'm
concerned there is no point in reading him and seldom bother to read any

There are other forums where I read 'tall tales and true from the legendary
past' if I feel the need to do so but this place, for me, is about gardening
and chewing the fat with people who have a simialr interest. *He never
seemed to have any interest in anything other than being an arrogant loud
mouth.

Yes billy's tall tales BS does seem to be on a lot of NGs. He seems to
continuously keeps putting up this kind of crap along with his
infamous 12 line of political BS. Funny he was the one

So you giving up on sucker punching Americans, farmanal? I think
billy is enough of an apologist for us all, he really sucks up well,
doesn't he?

BTW, have you tried Hormone Replacement therapy yet? you and billy
both seem to be a good candidates. I'm sure his gynecologist could
help him.