Old 17-09-2011, 10:01 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default Flowering on trees with fruit

In article
,
Gunner wrote:

On Sep 16, 11:10*pm, Billy wrote:
. I'm afraid that American education, due to lack of funding,
especially in the South, has been inadequate in explaining world history.

Do you ever check your facts before you shoot your mouth off?

No, gunny, I never do. I just do it to drive you crazier. It seems to be
working ;O)
http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/20...-new-york-scho
ols-spend-most-money-per-pupil/

We all know your an American apologist Luddy, but you have to stop
pretending your opinion is some kind of fact or that this stupidity
somehow explains why no one speaks Latin any more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYIC0eZYEtI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_vN0--mHug