Old 22-09-2011, 03:08 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
General Schvantzkoph General Schvantzkoph is offline

Default grow light reflectors

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 20:17:28 -0500, Derald wrote:

I have notified gardenbanter of this person's advertising post via the
abuse addy in the message header. I realize this guy may be totally
ignorant that rec.gardens.edible is not a local gardenbanter forum. I
have requested that gardenbanter educate him. Please join me in doing
so. Enough is enough, eh?

He should be posting to rec.gardens.smokable instead of rec.gardens.edible