Old 22-09-2011, 10:53 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Bert[_2_] Bert[_2_] is offline

Default grow light reflectors

In Doug Freyburger
wrote:

Bert wrote:

I kill all thread-starting or stand-alone posts from google, but
allow followups.

Maybe you could do the same for gardenbanter.

Are you willing to post your rule? I see you post with Xnews. I may
be able to translate it for XPN which I use.

Su

Sco =-9999 #Google Group threads