Old 23-09-2011, 08:13 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Bert[_2_] Bert[_2_] is offline

Default grow light reflectors

In Doug Freyburger
wrote:

I'm in no hurry to install software on my work laptop. It's why I use
XPN which is in Python. If I break my own laptop it costs me vacation
or sick leave during the time it's reimaged unless it's been well over
a year since the last maintenance reimage.

Xnews is reasonably self contained and doesn't have to be "installed,"
merely copied into a convenient directory. It will even run (slowly) off
a USB memory stick.

It makes a few registry entries to save the window positions and
layout.

--
St. Paul, MN