Old 26-09-2011, 06:12 PM
jgarc725 jgarc725 is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
I have a few bottles of Tentatrice Cymbidium Orchid perfume for sale. I
was able to obtain a few while visiting Japan this year. It makes an
excellent Christmas present
It is not available in the US, only in Japan. It is a delicate
fragrance based on the chinese cymbidium orchid fragrances. You can
view it and read about it at

The story about it can be found in the book Orchid Fever

Please pass this along to anyone who might be interested. If you need
more info please email me at

Thank you
Bob Harris
Hi! Harris my name is Jaasiel I've been looking for that specific perfume, could you please give more information about it.. how much it cost? or do you still have some bottles left? (I notice you post thei message since 2004) I am interested in buying please answer me whenever you see this message I will appreciated.
thank you!