Old 03-10-2011, 03:37 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
GuvBob GuvBob is offline

Default What happened to AHLG?

"willshak" wrote in message m...
on 10/2/2011 9:02 AM (ET) wrote the following:
On Oct 1, 2:10 pm, "Bob wrote:
GuvBob wrote:
No posts and now can't get the old ones on earthlink.

I see several posts in the last week or 2.

I see those several posts too, using Google Groups.
Traffic is very low though.

It happens every year when the Northern Hemisphere shifts into Winter
mode. They'll be back next Spring.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

LOL! Had me worried for a minute. Also looks like there was some kind of glitch at earthlink. Old messages are back again.

PS - Cut the grass probably for the last time yesterday. Interesting to see how various neighbors take care of their front yards. Some water every day and fertilize a lot - grass always perfect. Now my yard, on the other hand, is plenty green. Not Astro turf green like next door, but "real" grass color. Never have bagged the clippings - always mulch them. Water only if it doesn't rain for a month. Once about 10 years ago I heard about aerating the soil and did that. Couldn't tell any difference so once was enough for that.