Old 05-10-2011, 10:27 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Fast growing trees / plants

On 10/5/11 10:52 AM, Frank wrote:
On 10/5/2011 1:26 PM, David E. Ross wrote:
On 10/5/11 3:46 AM, UrbanPlanting wrote:
I'm looking to plant some trees or plants in my garden that grow quickly
and have the potential to grow tall (3 meters +). Any suggestions? I
plan to buy some that are perhaps already 1 meter tall. Can I plant
these now or do I need to wait until after the winter.

thanks

Where are you? What is your climate?

This information is important. If you are in the central prairies of
Canada, your planting season and choices of plants is quite different
from my planting season and choices.

Address is UK and either clueless or moron and our answers will probably
show up on that UK garden website

Even in the UK, climate varies from north to south and from coastal to
inland.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see