Old 06-10-2011, 05:03 PM
darleydame darleydame is offline
Registered User

Smile Pond Pump Recommendation

I am moving my pond to a new position where I can enjoy it without having to go up 8 steps- knees are giving out.
It will be smaller and at present I have an oase aquamax 16000 eco which I hop to sell on ebay next year.
New pond will be about 3500litres with 12 fish and plants and running up to filter 2m above pond and back to a water blade.
I have been looning at Fish Mate and Hozelock and wonder if anyone can recommend. I am after a pump that is cheaper to run as the Oase along with the UV light costs quite a bit using about 185watts.
appreciate any help