Old 06-10-2011, 11:42 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Lawn issues

jacs_bill wrote:
Thanks for the replies and advice, I have been slowly giving it more
water less frequently, and watering it first thing AM which I wasn't
doing before.

I'll also try fertiliser, it was laid on a inch or so thick bed of top
soil with some additional lawn fertiliser we bought from the turf
company. However, I've not given it any since then.

Thanks, J

Use a good "fall & winter" fertilizer now. It's the most important time to
fertilize.