Old 09-10-2011, 11:54 AM
Franciscowhite Franciscowhite is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardener222 View Post
I have recently bought a house and the garden needs some work, I don't have alot of time on my hands to maintain it though, and was suggested I try fake grass, but is astro turf better than real grass?
I suggest u to use the artificial grass for it it just like a one time payment it does not require the much maintenance for it so u can easily manage it in ur lawn because nobody have much time nowadays and it looks quite natural unless u touch it..........