Old 20-04-2003, 06:25 AM
Robert H

Default Cladophora aegagropila/Marimo Balls

Craig Morrison wrote in message ws.com...
LeighMo wrote:

Thanks for the info. I am going to have to try one of these sometime. If only
because they don't need frequent pruning.

I just bought six of them myself. My loaches play soccer with them. They are
an interesting addition to planted tanks.

If you can, try to talk your LFS into ordering them for you. Florida Driftwood
sells them for $9.50+shipping.. Your LFS should be able to get you a better
price. Mine sold them for $4.99.

I sell them for $4.50 Order online...ship anywhere in the USA

http://www.aquabotanic.com/shop/en-us/dept_11.html