Old 15-10-2011, 12:01 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds is offline

Default Such a special pepper

In article ,
"Steve Peek" wrote:

"Malcom "Mal" Reynolds" wrote in message
Was recently twigged to these peppers and once you view them you will
probably
laugh as much as me and see the humor potential like I did, but they are
way too
expensive and I was hoping that someone may have a better supplier or an
alternative but still similar pepper

http://www.chilli-willy.com/

I grew them over 20 years ago. They were called "peter" peppers back then.
They are a deformed cayenne with the same heat and flavor profile. I think I
failed to save seed for lack of interest but I'll look in my stocks.
Steve

thanks