Old 20-04-2003, 07:25 AM
Sara

Default New to Planted Aquariums

I am going to order from a mail order place not sure which one yet.
But she's been very helpful and provided lots of information on plants
and answered all of my questions.

(Robert H) wrote in message . com...
"Wilma Duncan" wrote in message ...
Sara email me privately and will help you.
Wilma
"Sara" wrote in message
m...
I'm trying to set up my 55 gal tank as a planted aquarium. I really
have no ideal where to start and I would like to have some general
information about it. What all do I need to do? Any help at all would
be greatly appreciated.

Let me guess...Wilma told you not to buy from Arizona Aquatic or any
other mail order place!

Here is a good article that will explain the basic steps:

http://www.aquabotanic.com/begin.htm