Old 18-10-2011, 10:45 AM
echinosum echinosum is offline
Registered User

Location: Chalfont St Giles

Quote:
Originally Posted by echinosum View Post
II live in the Chilterns now, and even here I don't find much, though there is quite a lot of woodland. Of course at the moment with a prolonged dry period behind us there isn't much out.
While out walking around Berkhamsted at the weekend, I did find a cep. Unfortunately some previous passer-by had kicked it to pieces. Such ignorance. In general the ground was dusty-dry and very little was growing. That was the only bolete I saw on the whole walk.