Old 20-04-2003, 06:25 AM
Robert H

Default Drs Foster Smith CO2 needle valve

(nikolay_kraltchev) wrote in message . com...
(Robert H) wrote in message . com...
(Robert H) wrote in message . com...
"Bob Alston" wrote in message . ..
If you look at the yellow block of text in the web site, you can see that
there is a 6.5 turns version available. Wonder if that is the same one as
Fish Vet??

It is the same one because Fishvet sells it to them. They carry a lot
of products made by Fishvet

Robert H

Drfoster and smith sell the nedlevalve from fishvet. Marine monsters
needlevalve is made by Clippard and is the same one I sell, Florida
driftwood sells...

Marine Monsters has been sold..Ed is no longer in the company. The
West coast company that now took over their WEB site is keeping the
WEB site for the time being, but may or may not have the stuff in
stock that is on their site...I bought out a lot of it myself... Hey
Nickolay, how you doing? Hoes that C02 set running? You did find it
right?

Robert
aquabotanic

I've never talked to you about a CO2 set up. You are confusing me
with someone else.

How much you gonna charge for these Marine Monsters needle valves if
that company stops selling them?

I sell the Clippard M3 valve for $18. I'm not selling their metering
valve. the one thats like $60 or whatever...way over kill anyway.
Sorry, I got you confused with another Nickolay! I have all M3s C02
reactors, bubblecounters, and a few other stuff