Old 22-10-2011, 12:55 PM
lacko lacko is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter169 View Post
Can anyone help or advise ? After numerous visits to Chelsea etc I had been saving up to buy 25 David Austin roses for four square beds beside my pond. Bought as bare root from David Austin in 2009 and duly planted according to their instructions and watered accordingly. First year I was disappointed that they grew very tall and had drooping heads that did not last v
I would like these roses, i have roses don't know what they are, they get pink flowers and have runners they are every where and I don't know what to do with them, can't seem to even kill one. If you would like a trade I would do one, thanks