Old 27-10-2011, 07:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
hugh hugh is offline

Default Rain, Rain and yet more B.... Rain

In message ,
Roger Tonkin writes
In article fa656b91-8988-4cf3-8835-2c6396706b69
, says...

On Oct 24, 7:56*pm, Dave Hill wrote:
Rain, rain and yet more rain, that's today's *weather, and the wind
gusting to near galeforce.
Glad we had to go to the Dr then do some shopping, it's not the
weather to try to do anything outside, and it doesn't look any better
for thenext few days.
From what is most definatly the wet end of Swansea Bay.
David

Finally had some rain in Herefordshire after about four months with
virtually none.

If you pop across the border into Powys, we've had plenty. Only wish I
could have sent you some!

you probably do - in a large round pipe.
--
hugh