Old 05-11-2011, 12:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
hugh hugh is offline

Default Good time for grass seed

In message , Sacha
writes
On 2011-11-03 13:43:23 +0000, "David WE Roberts" said:

I've done bad things to a patch of lawn (left a tent on there with
stuff inside for far too long) and when we took the tend down recently
there was a lot of brown grass and bare earth.
Chucked some Homebase family lawn seed on and it has burst into life
very quickly.
So now might be a good time for any minor lawn repairs whilst the
mild weather holds :-)
Cheers
Dave R

Isn't this one of the favoured times of year because the soil is still
warm and hopefully, the rain will water it for you?!

Normally a bit late now, but of course we are having exceptionally mild
weather at the moment.
--
hugh