Old 27-02-2003, 03:51 AM
J Kolenovsky

Default power tiller: to get or not to get one

Go Honda!

Betsy wrote:
=

I love my little Honda, which I bought after renting a Mantis several t=

imes
and watching the fees add up fast.
=

I've used it to turn sod into perennial beds. I've used it to dig hole=

s for
trees. I've used it to level a 50x30 foot patch of ground for raised b=

eds.
I used it to dig the holes into which I placed the supports for my
trellises.
=

I don't know what I'd do without it!
=

"pgh" wrote in message

I know this is subjective, but just to get a feeling for things,
could the experienced gardeners among you tell me how large should
your garden be in order to justify buying a powered tiller.

I have a bias toward simple things, but I figure at some point
doing things by hand is just too much.

Please, shower me with your opinions!

-- =

J. Kolenovsky, A+, Network +, MCP