Old 27-02-2003, 03:51 AM
J Kolenovsky

Default power tiller: to get or not to get one

Phisherman wrote:
=

I don't have a tiller, but I do have a Honda lawn mover (after my
Lawnboy died). IMO, Honda has made the best small gas engines,
although they tend to cost a little more than the others.

When general contractors tell me they use Honda's, yes sirree, Bob! And
it ain't Billie Bob or Jim Bob...

My main
garden is 20x20, and it takes 3-4 days to turn the soil using a
shovel...whew!
=

On Tue, 25 Feb 2003 21:06:57 -0600, J Kolenovsky
wrote:
=

The Honda 1.5 hp, 4 stroke is a dirt devil. That little sucker just ru=

ns
and runs. In todays NHG magazine, I noticed they are marketed as
"Vortine" high-performance mini-tillers. They run very clean and the
transmission is solid. Weighs 20 pounds and is a one-hand tota around.=

If you live in the greater Houston area, I'll be glad to demo the unit=

for you.

-- =

J. Kolenovsky, A+, Network +, MCP
=F4=BF=F4 - http://www.celestialhabitats.com - commercial