Old 21-11-2011, 09:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bertie Doe Bertie Doe is offline

Default Wet, Wet, Wet

"Dave Hill" wrote in message

/Took this pic when I went out to take the tree dahlia pics,
/shows just how wet it is here.
/http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff82/taffy4u2/2011/Wetrows.jpg
/And to think I was hopeing to get a days un interupted dhalia lifting
/whilst the wife is in hospital having her shoulder done, after a 10
/month wait on the "Urgent" list.

Dry, dry, dry in East Cornwall (for a change) so I managed to lift mine over
the w/end. They're in the greenhouse upside-down, just like the red arrows
:-)
You were right BTW, some of mine didn't need dividing, they simply fell into
two or three. Result, can do swaps with neighbours.