Old 22-12-2011, 03:35 AM posted to rec.gardens.roses
fran fran is offline

Default Chinensis rose

best bet is find a book on rose care, and talk to the people at your
local garden shop. Care will often depend on local growing
conditions. Here in NC (USA), I prune in Jan/Feb when the leaves are
gone and before the spring growth starts. Black spot, mildew, and
japanese beetles are the main problems, and so I only buy roses, such
as the Knockout line, that can handle the problems.

On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 12:15:16 +0000, Lowell81
wrote:

Hi! My parents and I had one of these Chinensis roses when I was little,
now as i live alone i'd like to get one, but unfortunately i don't
remember how to take care of it, would you help me out please? maybe you
have your own specific methods of taking care of it?