Old 11-08-2011, 02:09 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
JB[_6_] JB[_6_] is offline

Default She Dances At Night

Nope, wasn't one of mine. I looked for the author's information but it
wasn't saved. (My bad) I liked it so I saved it to a file along with
several other "gems" of information gleaned from this group.

I'd posted it to this newer group a year or so back and it got no
response. Thought I'd try again since it's such a great story.

On 8/2/2011 4:02 PM, ~ jan wrote:
JB, I remember this post very well. Was it originally one of yours? If so,
when was it originally posted and is Sushi still with us? ~ jan

On Thu, 28 Jul 2011 07:22:10 EDT, wrote:

An old rec.ponds post, at least a decade ago:

She Dances At Night