Old 16-08-2011, 02:19 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Too many FIsh

On Mon, 15 Aug 2011 07:37:05 EDT, Peter Pan wrote:

I went to the local Fishing shop and bought a cast net.. I can lay
the net in the pond and after awhile add food then scope them all up
at 1 time.. release the ones I want to keep back to the pond and
bucket the others.. Thanks for all the good ideas..

Sounds like that's the best idea yet! Good luck re-homing. Seems my tidbits
list always finds takers for all fish, as the giver rarely ask me to run
the ad a 2nd time. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us