Old 04-09-2011, 12:49 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Phyllis and Jim Phyllis and Jim is offline

Default Need used pond filter

On Sep 2, 6:57 pm, cement_pond wrote:
Looking to buy a used pond filtration system for a 3,500 gal pond.
Backwash cleaning capability preferred.

Thanks.

contact info:

Have you considered a pump and a veggie filter? That is what we use
on our 3,900 gal system. Works wonderfully and the 2" drain in the
bottom removes the collected muck very well. This way, junk from the
pond does not clog the filter. I think that is easier than
backwashing. I hope you find what you are looking for!

Jim