Old 15-10-2011, 09:15 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
JB[_6_] JB[_6_] is offline

Default Anyone Feed Cheerios?

I've gone through almost 20 pounds of Sho Koi this season. Haven't had a
frost yet and the 7 day forecast is showing temperatures in the mid 80s.
I'm wavering on whether or not to place another fish food winter before
it gets cold. I've read over the years of folks feeding Cheerios in the
spring as a "first food" when the temperatures a just beginning to warm.

Anyone else do this?

What about feeding frozen peas this time of year?

Just looking for some advice/opinions.

TIA

JB