Old 27-02-2003, 03:53 AM
profpam

Default B. Nodosa: to repot or not?

Hi, Cadillac Woman,

I would agree with Wendy. This certainly does not need repotting right
now. It sounds like it is growing well and disturbing it may be with
disastrous results.

.. . . Pam
Everything Orchid Management System
http://www.pe.net/~profpam/page3.html -- new version, better than ever;
free upgrade for registered users is now available.

Wendy wrote:

Hi, If it were mine, I would simply soak it in a bucket of water ¼ strength
fert for a while & let it drain.
I would not repot now.
Cheers Wendy
t...