Old 23-12-2011, 03:53 PM
Paul Rix Paul Rix is offline
Registered User

Location: Norfolk U.K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowell81 View Post
Hi! I'm a newbie and I have a bunch of questions too...
Fist one: how to grow strawberries so they are big, but now watery but actually sweet? is there a special sort of such strawberries?
and another one: how to take care about chinesis rose? (did i spell it right?)

i'm sorry if i'm off-topic, but this is just my 1st post
Welcome Lowell81,
It would help if we knew where you were!
Regarding straw berries, there are large fruited varieties, but I find the bigger they are the less flavour they've got. This is, I should add a purely personal generalisation and probably quite unfair, that said, try the 'alpine' varieties, they may be small, but the taste is to die for!! My grand kids love them, I grow them in hanging baskets so they can't reach them!! that way I actually get tp eat a few myself!