Old 02-01-2012, 09:31 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_11_] Billy[_11_] is offline

Default Anoother good reason to compost

In article , "Bob F"
wrote:

Derald wrote:
Jim Elbrecht wrote:

A Swedish lady found a wedding ring that she'd lost in the kitchen 16
years ago

Fortunate lady. I'm envious. Most significant item we've found buried
where I live is an automobile. It's still there; dunno what's in it.
Could be treasure? In the garden all I've "found" is a instant-read
thermometer but it was one I had "lost" the previous autumn.

There was an old abandoned car on private property I used to jog past for a
year
or more. They finally checked it out, and found a body in the trunk.

You must live in New Jersey.
--

Billy

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron.
- Dwight D. Eisenhower, 16 April 1953