Old 10-01-2012, 09:00 AM posted to aus.gardens
loosecanon loosecanon is offline

Default Composting

"Dick Adams" wrote in message
Loosecanon wrote:
Has anyone here tried Bokashi composting ...

Will give Bokashi a go myself as I have access to materials. ...

What materials do you have? What do you think I meed?

The recipes I found on the net require spendin more cash
than me wife lets me spend.

Rice, water, jars, paper towel, rubber band, strainer, milk, molasses/brown
sugar, a new wife who doesn't control the purse strings, newspaper or bran,
some plastic buckets with airtight lids and patience.