Old 10-01-2012, 05:10 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
cerwin cerwin is offline

Default Seed Starting, Japanese Maples and Sweet Pickles.

depends on your definition of the word I guess. If your looking for on
topic gardening posts then no your sense of smell is off a little.

But sadly if you don't want to leave the comfort zone of your email
inbox then best not to bother looking at the above.

I guess I could post the articles in their entirety here but any photo
attachments would probably set off your spider sense as well.