Old 14-01-2012, 02:57 AM posted to aus.gardens
Dick Adams[_2_] Dick Adams[_2_] is offline

Default Composting

Je?us wrote:
(Dick Adams) wrote:
terryc wrote:
Dick Adams wrote:
Loosecanon wrote:

Has anyone here tried Bokashi composting ...

Will give Bokashi a go myself as I have access to materials. ...

What materials do you have? What do you think I meed?

The recipes I found on the net require spendin more cash
than me wife lets me spend.

Hahahahaha The idea of composting you cross posting troll is to not buy
ingredients but use what you can scrounge. OTOH, there is a sucker born
every minute.

Who crossposted?

I was wondering that same thing. Terry gets excited sometimes
For a minute I thought my local MP was posting on Usenet (!)
http://www.dickadams.com.au/

I sent him a calendar card this year. If you see him, tell him
I said hello.

Dick