Old 26-01-2012, 11:18 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default Government scheme could benifit you?

In article o.uk,
says...

On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 10:56:15 -0000, harryagain wrote:

Green deal.
http://www.decc.gov.uk/en/content/cm...ng/green_deal/
green_deal.aspx

F.knows is there anything but quango speak there? I can't find
anything that says what is actually on offer, only wibble about the
administration and "safe guards".

I don't know about England but in Scotland property owners can get a
free energy survey (building and lifestyle, energy and car use, recycling
etc) and big subsidies for insulating loft, cavity walls, doors etc. Your
local council should have details. We took the survey and advice and
upgraded our loft insulation. https://www.government-grants.co.uk/

Janet.