Old 27-01-2012, 07:19 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.gardening
tim.... tim.... is offline

Default Government scheme could benifit you?

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message
"harryagain" wrote

Green deal.
http://www.decc.gov.uk/en/content/cm...reen_deal.aspx

Needing something done to improve my home energy wise I thought I would
wander around that site. What an appalling piece of rubbish it is. It
tells you lots about nothing, gives you no links to the information you
need, in fact it's all waffle and no substance.

That'll be because it isn't actually available yet

Reads to me like people trying to justify their jobs.

Isn't that what politicians always do

tim