Old 29-01-2012, 05:50 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
[email protected] mjciccarel@gmail.com is offline

Default The season starts.

On Jan 27, 7:09*pm, The Cook wrote:
Today I sowed seeds for 72 Granex onions, 36 Red Burgundy onions and
36 shallots. *They are in the greenhouse which is heated. *I will
start some beets, chard, broccoli and cabbage in the next few days.
The broccoli and cabbage I am going to start about 3 of each about
every 3 weeks so I don't have so much that it rots. *There is lots of
broccoli in the freezer and DH doesn't like it when it cooks. *Guess I
start looking for recipes for broccoli soup.
--
USA
North Carolina Foothills

We finished the new green house yesterday. I have four hydroponic pots
of tomatoes, 48 pepper plants, and waiting for zucchini, yellow, peas
and cucumbers to germinate.Oh and Broccoli. I have never had any luck
with that but you have inspired me to try again.