Old 31-01-2012, 11:14 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
AL_n AL_n is offline

Default B&Q "Path and Patio" weedkiller

I bought a gallon of B&Q "Path and Patio" weedkiller, which is sprayed onto
each weed. I assumed that what I was buying would be the same substance as
Pathclear, except with the B&Q brand name, at a slightly lower price. I've
never used Pathclear so I cannot compare the two products. However, I was
dismayed at how almost totally ineffective the B&Q stuff was. I copiously
sprayed a lot of weeds on a dry day. A week later, all the weeds are still
alive!

Is Pathclear any better?

TIA

Al