Old 31-01-2012, 10:28 PM
Doghouse Riley's Avatar
Doghouse Riley Doghouse Riley is offline
Registered User

I usually keep my paths, drive and patios clear of moss and weeds with my "industrial strength" Karcher. I find using it rather therapeutic. Usually twice a year.

However, an elderly neighbour now sadly departed, managed to achieve the same effect on his, with a weak solution of cheap bleach, applied fortnightly with a bog-standard 5ltr garden pressure sprayer.
"I don't mind if you don't like my manners!
I don't like 'em myself! They're pretty bad.
I grieve over them on long winter evenings."