Old 27-02-2003, 04:15 AM
Tim B

Default Garden plot planning?

I've decided to go with at least five acres

Of vegetable garden? How many semi truckloads of each item would that be,
though.

"DH" wrote in message
Well, being a little lazy, I think I'll have it plowed up mechanically
first, then go in afterward to "fine tune" the soil. :-) It is all

pasture
right now, with tall grass. This is if I even get this particular

property,
but no matter what, I've decided to go with at least five acres.

The funny thing is, I was thinking of a way to get the grass under

control.
The neighbor of this property raises goats that he rents out for brush
control, but they don't eat grass!!! He says he has a little runt of a
sheep that he bottle fed that he can loan me. :-)