Old 20-04-2003, 04:44 PM
Shiva

Default Keeping a Messy Garden

On 20 Apr 2003 11:56:25 GMT, (Unique Too) wrote:

Shiva,
Yours sounds like a wonderful garden! There are much better ways of spending
ones time than pulling every weed and spraying every bug.

Not quite wonderful, but I do enjoy it. Thank you. On the down
side--sometimes I lose things (!) For example, because I
procrastinated about putting markers up for my roses, I MOWED the tiny
Muncy's Radio Times I put in last fall, arrrggh! It was an ownroot, so
it will come back. But it is a good argument for being a bit less lazy
about some things. It is also a great argument for starting babies in
pots until they are big enough to see easily, but that's hard to do in
the fall.

Some of the other comments reminded me of a peice I read some time ago:

God's View on Lawns

[snip great piece]

I love this! It is one of the few group emails I received this year
that I saved!