Old 06-02-2012, 05:18 PM posted to rec.ponds
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default RE Sliders ..

"~ jan" wrote ...

AJames wrote:

what could they be eating?

dragonfly and mayfly nymphs .. water boatmen and other beetles ..
maybe even snails..

IIRC they eat lots of different things..

(see the group isn't dead yet, but a lot has changed since I was last
here 5 years ago..(and sadly some things are still the same))

One of the things we did was create rec.ponds.moderated. It has been very
quiet of late. Hard to compete with forums like koiphen that allow pictures
and many turned to such groups, when this group was over taken by trolls
and those who couldn't resist poking them. :-/

I use that famous German news server news.individual.net so don't see any
rubbish on Newsgroups as they are excellent at cutting it out.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.