Old 27-02-2003, 07:00 AM
Dr. Doctor

Default Anyone recommend Craftsman 6.5HP lawnmower (37836)

well I will agree the trades (all trades and industries) have many
technicians(if you call them that) who don't know which end of the hammer to
hang on to, One shop I worked in the shop foreman (ok not really a foreman
but was there the longest some 20 odd years) could not figure out why a
lawn tractor he was trying to push in the shop would not move, the brake
was on and this was the guy who was supose to run the shop??? But there are
some good techs out there. No matter where you look or in what industry
(from mechanics to bankers) there is more and more people out there who
don't have a clue unfortunately that is life. When you find someone who is
competent stick with them but please dont lable all of us as idiots.