Old 17-02-2012, 02:07 PM posted to rec.ponds
ReelMcKoi[_2_] ReelMcKoi[_2_] is offline

Default RE Sliders ..

"Gary Woods" wrote in message
"Reel McKoi" wrote:

They can only remove spam and people who troll using their service.

True, but the OP said he was reading from their server, which apparently
does a good job of de-junking. Personally, I just avoid getting into
urination competitions with trolls, and all is reasonably well.
Not much else to report; the pond is frozen, frogs and turtles asleep;
bass
just hanging out in power-down mode!

--
Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at
home.earthlink.net/~garygarlic

It's been a fairly mild winter in TN. The pumps are off until spring. The
filters were sold when I got rid of all the fish. The ponds are a lot less
stressful and work now. The inhabitants now are several types of frog,
loads of newts, sliders, occasional snakes and dragon flies.
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.